Twenty young emerging fashion designers from all over Italy will compete on 8th July 2023 in the final of the fashion competition organized by the TFP Talents platform in collaboration with show-hub-milano and important Sponsors of the textile sector.
“Fabric Show” is the new fashion contest by TFP Talents which highlights the creativity of young stylists through the interpretation of fabric, true protagonist of the creations of the aspiring winners and added value given to the contest thanks to the important support of 3 important Made in Italy textiles companies : Marini Industrie, Staff Jersey and Tessitura Luigi Uboldi.
The 20 Finalists, selected from a list of participants who sent their proposals at the beginning of May, were chosen for the originality of their creations and for the particular interpretation given to the fabric, in which the textile manipulation through different techniques such as prints, embroideries, texture treatments and applications of decorations and fabric inserts, transforms surfaces to offer something new and never seen before.
The fabrics, supplied to the designers for free by the three Sponsor companies, will then be used to create 3 outfits for each Finalist, inspired by the “Dialogue of Opposites”, in which the theme of contrast and juxtaposition of apparently distant worlds is expressed in three different inspirational dynamics:
- OPTICAL DRAMA, in which the game of black and white forms a classic dualism interpreted in a contemporary key
- STRONG ESSENCE, a theme that combines the neutrality of basic colors with strong vitamin tones
- MATERIAL DISSONANCE, inspiration that plays on tone-on-tone material contrast
The young and emerging fashion designers will present their creations in an exclusive event to be held on 8th July at the beautiful and luxurious spaces of show-hub-milano, in a day entirely dedicated to them with photo shoots, interviews, social moments and finally an exclusive fashion show for a highly selected audience.
The guests will admire the designers’ proposals on the catwalk, worn for the occasion by the young and beautiful models of FP Models Milano, whose look will be curated by the excellent make-up artists and hair stylists of Elihair Agency, and to watch live the announcement of the winners, who will win prestigious prizes assigned to them by a Jury of great experts in the fashion sector.
Marini Industrie, Staff Jersey and Tessitura Uboldi will each be giving away 50 meters of top quality fabrics to reward the winners, while the TFP Talents platform will follow the designers who win first place in their category through a special Tutoring service for the duration of six months.
In addition, the winners will have the opportunity to present their winning creations in the stands of the Sponsor companies during the 37th edition of Milano Unica, which will be held from 11th to 13th July 2023 at Rho Milano Fiere, and which will be worn exclusively by the young Influencer Niccolò Mazzon and the model Stefania Bruno.
The three winning outfits will then be exhibited at the next edition of Milan Fashion Week during the second edition of the successful event “The Closet” by TFP Talents, which had great public success last February, in the last edition of womenswear Milan Fashion Week.
A Special Prize will be awarded to a designer by Chiara Giulia Micoccio, owner of the prestigious CGM Luxury Experience fashion boutique in Lecce, Sponsor of the event, who will exhibit one or more creations by the chosen designer within their spaces.
The Finalists from all over Italy are Andreana Bono, Arianna Molino, Asia Codebue, Callisto by Valentino De Rose, Diapso by Giuseppe Iannone and Elena Caraccio, Federico Rossi, Figli delle Stelle by Andrea Ghisini and Francesca Lunardini, Giorgia Cicatello, Giovanna Campana, Lidia Carina Pal, Marjena by Marzena Jesionowska, Mina Hamzaoui, N° 8 Project by Irene Famiano, Noemi Agosta, Oleksandra Tosyk, Korya by Rosa Allocca, Serena Massarotto, Silvia Bianchi, SK&MS Design by Maria Santovito and Soulemane Keita, Valentina Poltronieri.
The Guest Brand of the event will be the emerging brand Rivêa by Tatiana Pagano, who creates handcrafted accessories and jewels in fabric and yarn inspired by the scents, colors and flavors of Liguria. 100% made in Rivêa.
“Fabric Show” is the 34th fashion contest of the TFP Talents platform, which since 2020 has been supporting fashion designers and emerging brands through many initiatives such as fashion contests, fashion shows, showroom presentations, Brand Coaching services, opportunities with Influencers and celebrities and which has brought its designers to prestigious catwalks at Milan and Paris Fashion Week.
Fundamental to the success of the event were the important Sponsors who supported the initiative of the TFP Talents platform:
- SHOW-HUB MILANO, a meeting place between art, style and business where the best quality fabrics, the new talents of fashion and contemporary design, the most visionary art objects and the best of Made in Italy craftsmanship find space
- MARINI INDUSTRIE, historical Prato-based textile company founded in 1945 which has the foundations of its strictly Made in Italy traditional heritage in research, sustainability and the high quality of its fabrics
- STAFF JERSEY, a company from Carpi which has been on the textile market since 2006 with a range of fabrics, featuring a high quality and technological content combined with continuous research in the creative field and in anticipating fashion trends.
- TESSITURA LUIGI UBOLDI, a family-run business that has specialized in the production of high quality fabrics for over 50 years, with particular attention to fine finishes and a wide range of colors and creative patterns.
- CGM LUXURY EXPERIENCE, a concept store by Chiara Giulia Micoccio dedicated to style and creativity that aims to underline the beauty of true Made in Italy and the talent of the youngest and most interesting designers entering the world of fashion.
- ELIHAIR AGENCY, the Milan agency founded by Gianni Graziano, leader in the hair style, make-up and nail art sector which collaborates with various fashion magazines and public figures and which brings in the the world of entertainment and fashion backstage the best experts in the beauty industry.
- FP MODELS MILANO, the Milanese scouting and casting agency always looking for new faces for fashion, entertainment and events that takes care of every detail for the perfect success of communication and the image of its customers.
- MODA & LIFESTYLE is a glamorous and glittering program created by Ideality Studios and hosted by Raffaella Manetta. The format gives voice to all the professional figures who represent the glossy world of the Fashion System.
- FEDERICA PEZZAROSSA EVENTS, a new reality in the world of fashion and entertainment events born from the idea of the young namesake entrepreneur, who boasts numerous experiences with major brands and in the styling and fashion marketing sector.
We can’t wait to discover the winners of “Fabric Show” fashion competition. Stay tuned!